Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This Thai-style butternut squash soup is soothing and flavorful, and the heat from the red curry paste will warm you right up. This Thai buttermilk soup with pureed squash is a quick and healthy option that is great for all seasons. Ultra delicious Thai inspired butternut squash red curry that is creamy, spicy, rich, and comforting!
Anyways, I absolutely adore Thai food, butternut squash, and lentils. Can't think of a better recipe that combines I found the recipe Healing Thai Butternut Squash Lentil Soup because I was looking for. Thai Butternut Squash Soup, yes yes and yes! You can cook Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 small of fresh chilli,chopped.
- Prepare 15 ml of oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic,crushed.
- It’s 4 of spring onions.
- Prepare 30 ml of fish sauce.
- You need 15 ml of fresh lemon grass,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock cubes,crumbled.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 500 grams of butternut,cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 400 ml of can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 4 pieces of chicken,cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 30 ml of shredded fresh basil.
- You need 1 of fresh coriander leaves.
This is such a delicious way to use up butternut squash and it will leave you craving more! I don't know about you, but when the weather gets chilly, I crave warm, comfort food! Today, I'm sharing a delectable Thai-inspired butternut squash soup. Add a tablespoon of curry powder in place of the red curry paste.
Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup step by step
- Suggestion: Sprinkle cut chicken pieces with a little soya sauce and cornflour,rub in using your fingers. This tenderises the chicken and seals in the juice. Place in fridge until needed..
- Heat oil in your wok-add garlic,spring onion,chilli,lemon grass and fish sauce..
- Cook,stirring,until spring onions are soft..
- Add stock cubes dissolved in boiling water,bring to the boil..
- Add butternut,simmer covered,for about 10 minutes..
- Stir in coconut cream,simmer uncovered,for 5 minutes or until butternut is tender..
- Take your chicken pieces from the fridge and fry in a pan until cooked..
- Add cooked chicken pieces to the soup and stir..
- Add the chopped fresh basil to the soup and stir..
- Serve soup sprinkled with fresh coriander leaves.
The peanut butter blends beautifully with the sweetness of the squash and Thai seasonings. Slow-Cooker Thai Butternut Squash Peanut Soup. Since James was on a business trip this past week I had the souppertunity- that's a super soup opportunity- to make Thai Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup again. Thai butternut squash curry also known as Fug-Tong-Gaeng-Dang is fresh tasting, easy to cook Celebrating Fall vegetables like butternut squash with bold Thai flavors with this Thai butternut. Healthy and delicious Butternut Squash Soup with Thai flavors – so easy, vegetarian and gluten free!