Recipe: Tasty Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage
Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage. Always a Favourite noodle soup for very very hot summer days or as a great diet light meals too. See great recipes for Super Healthy Cellophane noodles with shrimps mussels pork fried vegetables too! See more ideas about Cooking guide, Easy cooking, Cooking.
See more ideas about Asian recipes, Singapore rice noodles, Ethnic recipes. Cooking for one can be tough. You might just want to chase away your hunger with some cereal, a piece of fruit or a can of soup. You can have Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage
- You need of noodle soup.
- You need 1 liter of stock of your choice.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of glass noodle /cellophane noodle/ tang hoon.
- You need of topping option.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 slice of chinese sausage.
- You need 1 cup of scallion.
- It’s of crispy dried prawn.
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 5 of small shallot.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of dried prawn.
At our house, a quick one-person meal for Sarah might be a plate of ten-minute pan-fried noodles; for me, it's just a batch of dumplings, which we usually stock in our fridge; for Kaitlin, it would probably be microwaving whatever leftovers she can find; and Bill. See more ideas about Asian recipes, Cooking recipes, Chinese dishes. Chinese New Year Recipes: Noodles & Rice Sticky Rice with Chinese Sausage. Sticky rice is one of those dishes that seems elaborate and vaguely intimidating, but it's easier than expected and tastier too!
Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage step by step
- FOR THE CRISPY DRIED PRAWN,,,,,wash and then pound the dried prawn with garlic and shallot and pan fry it with 3 tbsp of oil till lighly brown and crispy..
- FOR THE NOODLE SOUP,,,pour stock in pan bring to a boil add glass noodle /cellophane noodle simmer for 2 minute then add seasoning.
- FOR THE BAKED CHINESE SAUSAGE,,,slice very thinly chinese sausage and baked it at 200 C /400F for 20 to 25 minute.
- TO SERVE,,,,divide into 2 bowl equally then top carrot and onion with baked chinese sausage and fried crispy dried prawn top scallion.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER GLASS NOODLE /CELLOPHONE NOODLE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360476-glass-noodle-and-spam-stir-fry.
Chinese sausage and dried shrimp add distinctive yet highly traditional flavors. Fried crunchy wonton noodles – deep-fried strips of wonton wrappers, served as an appetizer with duck sauce and hot mustard at American Chinese restaurants; I fu mie, Chinese Indonesian dried fried yi mein noodle served in sauce with vegetables, chicken or prawns.; Mie kering, Chinese-influenced deep-fried crispy noodle from Makassar, Indonesia. Also known as kurum kurum in part of Pakistan. Shrimp roe noodles or Shrimp noodles are a variety of Chinese noodle popular in Hong Kong and Guangdong. One of the special characteristic that distinguish this noodle from the many other varieties of Chinese noodle is the salty shrimp roe forming tiny black spots on strips of the noodles.