How to Make Delicious Thai coconut curry soup
Thai coconut curry soup. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Slowly pour the chicken broth over the mixture, stirring continually. Heat coconut oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Stir in curry paste until completely dissolved. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. You can have Thai coconut curry soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai coconut curry soup
- You need 64 oz of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 can (14 ounces) of lite coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of carrot, finely diced.
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- It’s 8 oz of thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 7 oz of rice noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste (more or less, depending on how hot you like it).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- It’s 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of fresh baby spinach, for serving.
Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. An amazing quick and easy Thai Coconut Soup MADE FROM SCRATCH with easy to find ingredients!!
Thai coconut curry soup step by step
- Add all ingredients, except noodles, spinach, and tomatoes, to large stock pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer an additional 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain…
- To serve, place a bit of noodles and a few spinach leaves in soup bowl and ladle soup over top..
The coconut milk soup broth is can't-stop-eating-it-delicious, made as spicy or as mild as you want. Loaded with noodles, shrimp/prawns and a variety of toppings, this coconut curry soup lends itself to all sorts of variations. When the oil is melted and evenly coats the bottom of the pot, add tofu. This Spicy Coconut Thai Curry Soup is the perfect weeknight meal. It is packed with veggies, healthy fats, and a ton of flavor!