How to Cook Appetizing Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper.
I didnt use the cornstarch or food coloring and I used green onion instead of chives. All Reviews for Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) Egg drop soup makes me think of her every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. Here's how you can make it at home. You can have Egg Drop Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Drop Soup
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 of stock green onions, finely diced.
This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. This soup is always a highlight for me when we go out to eat! I love the simplicity of it and all the flavors! Looking at it and seeing the ingredients for this soup, you would be.
Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Boil 4 cups water and add chicken bouillon cubes. Stir until dissolved and heat to boil..
- Mix corn starch with 1/4 cup water, and pour into the pot of chicken broth..
- Add sesame oil to the pot as well..
- Slowly pour beaten egg into the boiling broth, while stirring in one direction. Remove from heat immediately..
- Top with diced green onions, enjoy!.
How to thicken egg drop soup? If you prefer a thicker texture try adding starch to the soup. Egg drop soup is my favorite soup to eat when I have a cold. Classic chicken soup is great too, but the addition of eggs makes this one so nourishing. And the Asian flavors are just wonderful and can.