Recipe: Appetizing Red Bean Soup
Red Bean Soup. Make This Tasty Sweet Bean Salad Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. Pin This To Your Board Today! Heat the oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat.
Add the paprika, ketchup, water, soup mix, salt and pepper and stir well. A yummy soup that even picky kids will love! Red beans and black beans are mildly seasoned and simmered in vegetable broth. You can have Red Bean Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Bean Soup
- You need 250 grams of red bean.
- You need 250 grams of carrot.
- It’s 100 grams of celery.
- You need 4 clove of onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 liter of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
With these ingredients this is a healthy vegetarian soup with a complete protein. If you add the chili powder, leave out the maple syrup. Garnish with sour cream, green onions and tortilla chips for a festive meal. Red bean soup is a common Chinese dessert soup (or tong sui) made from red adzuki beans and brightened with the tangy citrus of orange zest or dried tangerine peel.
Red Bean Soup step by step
- blend onion, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- chop celery and carrot.
- preheat chicken stock and add blended ingredients.
- add red bean when it is halfly done then add carrot.
- add celery when soup is almost done.
This is a recipe for red bean soup without sugar. Please note that this is not the Asian sweet red bean soup you might be familiar with. In fact, this recipe has nothing to do with Asia. Finely chop all vegetables including tomatoes and potato. In a medium pot, add olive oil and butter.