How to Make Yummy Wicked Thai chicken soup
Wicked Thai chicken soup. This delicious Wicked Thai Chicken Soup combines chicken, rice, mushrooms and vegetables, in a lightly creamy Thai-inspired broth. Is it soup weather where you are yet? It definitely is here and I'm loving it!
Thai-Style Chicken with Rice & Vegetables Soup. Soup I made with my phone. I plan to make more videos on how to make certain dishes. You can cook Wicked Thai chicken soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wicked Thai chicken soup
- Prepare 2 tbs of coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half (10%) cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of red curry paste.
- You need 2 tbs of sriracha (less for not so spicy).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of tomato paste (to taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Campbell's Chunky Wicked Thai-Style Chicken with Rice & Vegetables Soup features an exotic blend of chicken, coconut milk and green curry that works just as hard as you do. Layered with hearty chunks of premium antibiotic-free chicken, mushrooms, peppers and carrots, our. Chicken and Peanut Spring Rolls « Tes at Home. Wicked Thai Soup I tried this soup at the grocery store and was hooked!
Wicked Thai chicken soup instructions
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Add mushrooms and cook until golden And tender. Remove to a plate..
- In same pot add remaining oil and heat. Add onion and pepper, sauté until softened..
- Return mushrooms to the pot. Add broth and chicken and heat through. Add fish sauce and Worcestershire sauce and simmer 5 minutes. Add cream and coconut milk. Turn heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl and curry paste, sriracha sauce, tomato paste, 2 tbsp water and cornstarch and mix until incorporated. Stir into soup until combined and heat until soup simmers, thickens very slightly and has a velvety appearance..
- Add cooked rice, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add more curry, tomato paste and sriacha to taste..
- Pour soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro, parsley or basil leaves and serve.
This recipe is easy to put together even though it has a lot of ingredients. Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Soup Thai Coconut Curry Soup (add chicken) More from my siteJessica Sepel's green detox soup. This Thai chicken soup recipe is easily adaptable when it comes to the veggies. Sub in or add carrots, potatoes or leeks. It is called the "Wicked Thai-Style Chicken, Rice & Vegetables".