Recipe: Yummy Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso)
Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso). Bakso Campur – Indonesian Mixed Meatballs Soup -. Bakso served with bihun (rice vermicelli) or noodle- tofu and beef broth soup. Bakso or baso is Indonesian meatball, or meat paste made from beef surimi.
Bakso is Indonesian meatball, and is an extremely popular Indonesian food. It's everywhere; you're just as likely to find it being If you are planning to serve the bakso as suggested here, with the noodles, don't take a shortcut with the broth (or soup as we call. Authentic Indonesian Bakso – Meatball Soup, step-by-step cooking guide, easy to follow cooking recipes from Indonesia, suitable for beginners ➠ try this taste! main dish Indonesian Meatball Soup You can cook Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso)
- You need of For the Meatball:.
- Prepare 300 gr of beef minced meat.
- Prepare 150 gr of tapioca starch or potato starch.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ice water.
- It’s to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- You need of For the Soup:.
- It’s 7-8 cup of beef or chicken stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s of To serve with:.
- It’s 150 gr of rice vermicelli / egg noodles.
- It’s 3-4 bunches of Bokchoy, washed and parboiled.
- Prepare 4 of fried tofu cut into half.
- Prepare of Thinly slices of celery.
- You need of Fried shallot.
- Prepare of Chili sauce or sambal.
Bakso, original, Indonesian, cooking recipe, step-by-step. How to Make Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup. A combination of flavourings and seasoning's are ground to a paste, then mixed into ground beef. Bakso is an Indonesian term for meatballs and can also refer to meatball soup.
Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) step by step
- Bakso / Meatball: To make the meatballs, transfer minced meat, egg white, garlic into food processor. Blend until well ground then add tapioca starch, salt and pepper. Using 2 spoons or you can use ice cream scoop to form the mixture into small balls and put inside boiled water. Cook until the meatball firm and set aside..
- Soup Place all the soup ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Add the meatball into the soup..
- Serve Divide the rice vermicelli/ egg noodle, tofu and bok choy into 4 serving bowl. Put the soup and the meatball. Serve with celery, fried shallot and sambal..
In Indonesia, I can simply call street vendors who sell this soup very easily in front of my house. The only difference is how to make the meatball and side dish. Indonesian Meatball Soup. or Bakso is one of the most popular food in Indonesia. You can find this dish everywhere in Indonesia (local There are many varieties of bakso, and different ways to prepare it but commonly made from finely ground beef with a small. Meatballs are ubiquitous in Asian noodle soups.