How to Prepare Yummy Duck Egg Drop Soup
Duck Egg Drop Soup. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. All Reviews for Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) I had never had egg drop soup and it was good.
You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. Making these soups during the winter months. Egg drop soup was always her first choice. You can cook Duck Egg Drop Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Duck Egg Drop Soup
- You need 2 quarts of chicken broth.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 4 of large duck Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1/4 pound of smoked sausage.
You don't need to add tons of spices like star anise and cloves because it overpowers the delicate egg flavor. How to thicken egg drop soup? If you prefer a thicker texture try adding starch to the soup. Slowly stir the paste into the chicken stock BEFORE adding the eggs.
Duck Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Wash the eggs. I used organic free range duck eggs. If you do, fill sink with cold water and if the eggs float throw them away..
- Break each egg in a bowl separately to make sure they are good no spots of blood.
- Take the casings off the sausage. Slice and add to broth. Boiling for 20 minutes..
- Stir the broth beat the eggs and pour the eggs into the broth as the broth is rotating in the pot..
- When all the eggs are done serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's made with eggs, ginger, green onions, and mushrooms. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper. This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. This keto egg drop soup is made without cornstarch.