Fruits jiuniang sweet soup酒酿甜汤. Jiuniang is a sweet, soup- or pudding-like dish in Chinese cuisine. It also known as sweet wine or sweet rice wine. It consists of a mixture of partially digested rice grains floating in a sweet.
Sweet Fermented Rice, or jiu niang (酒酿), is a versatile Chinese specialty that can be added to both sweet and savory dishes. Growing up, elders would school us young kids on the health benefits of sweet fermented rice–its ability to "warm your insides" and improve blood flow. One of the main ingredients in sweet snacks and desserts is red bean. hough this may sound unfamiliar, red bean paste and red bean fillings are delicious. You can cook Fruits jiuniang sweet soup酒酿甜汤 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruits jiuniang sweet soup酒酿甜汤
- Prepare 1/2 of apple.
- It’s 1/4 of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 of pear.
- It’s 1 of tangerine.
- You need 2 Tsp of small pearl tapioca.
- You need 1 Tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jiuniang.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 8 of green cardamon.
- You need 1 of kiwifruit, optional.
You'll certainly encounter this filling when in China, generally when you're expecting chocolate (due to the similarity in color). A smart little girl who's not very good at making new friends. She always appears very shy and prefers to keep to herself. People like Jiuniang dumplings because of how dainty and cute they look.
Fruits jiuniang sweet soup酒酿甜汤 step by step
- Soak small pearl and green cardamon in water at least 30 minutes before cooking..
- Dice apple, pear, banana and tangerine. Throw them into the pot. Turn on the heat to medium and slowly bring it to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until pearls are completely translucent..
- Right before turn off the heat. Stir in brown sugar, jiuniang. Serve hot after a meal or as a light dinner..
People get to enjoy the soft and sweet dumplings the moment the spoon enters the mouth. You can get rice ball of various flavors and a jar of glutinous rice at your local Asian food market. You can also make your own glutinous rice, but that 's a different story. This is my home-made sweet peanut soup that is rich, sweet and creamy. You need only a few ingredients: peanuts, water, and rock sugar.