How to Cook Tasty Seafood Kimchi Soup
Seafood Kimchi Soup. Seafood Kimchi Soup INSPIRED BY INSTRAGRAM wensdelight. Add stock and bringbit to a boil with lid cover. The Korean stew (jjigae, 찌개) made with sundubu (or soondubu, 순두부) is enormously popular both in and outside Korea.
The ultra comforting Korean stew – Kimchi Jjigae recipe! Kimchi Jjigae (김치찌개) also known as Kimchi stew or Kimchi soup is probably the most common way of consuming some aged Kimchi. It is a such a staple food in Korean households that typically Koreans would eat it at least once or twice a week if Today I'm introducing you to jjamppong, a spicy noodle soup full of seafood, meat, and vegetables! You can cook Seafood Kimchi Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Kimchi Soup
- You need 200 g of Squid.
- You need 2 cups of Kimchi.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chilli Paste.
- You need of Sugar and Salt for taste.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 2 Stalks of Green Onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Packages of Soft Tofu.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chicken Stock.
Combine the kimchi, hot pepper paste, kimchi juice, pork, and sugar in a heavy bottomed pot. Add tofu and lower the heat to medium low. Korea's national dish, kimchi, is a spicy, pickled cabbage that is served as a condiment with almost every meal. Kimchi stew (kimchi jjigae or kimchichigae) combines kimchi with other ingredients such as beef, onions, garlic, and tofu and is served bubbling hot.
Seafood Kimchi Soup step by step
- Combine the Kimchi, Squid, Chilli Paste, Sugar and Chicken Stock into the pot..
- Add water and boil for 30 minutes or so..
- Add the chopped tofu and boil for another 10 minutes. Add some salt for taste..
- Finally add the Green Onions into the pot and turn off the heat. Serve while its hot..
Fiery, hearty, and full of flavor, kimchi jjigae is great for cold winter days, but Koreans can eat it anytime, anywhere. This Korean kimchi soft tofu soup has a fiery broth that infuses custardy tofu with deep flavors and spices. Traditionally served at the table boiling hot in its cooking vessel with an egg cracked in the middle, this healthy dish full of vegetables and protein warms the belly and satiates the palate. Tofu house is one of my favorite Korean restaurants and of course I ordered the Tofu Bowl. I hope you guys like the video.