Recipe: Tasty Chinese soup
Chinese soup. This is a list of notable Chinese soups. Chinese cuisine includes styles originating from the diverse regions of China, as well as from Chinese people in other parts of the world. This Chinese home-style seaweed egg drop soup recipe is healthy and very quick to make.
You'd swear the Asian soup broth is from a Chinese restaurant, it's that good. Tomato Egg Soup – Chinese food culture and cooking Soup is indispensable on the Chinese table. You can have Chinese soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese soup
- It’s 1 pack of corn soup / 2 tbsp corn starch.
- Prepare 2 pcs of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and pepper powder.
- You need 1 block of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Chicken meat a little.
- Prepare 2-2 1/2 cup of water.
Compared to the old fire soup in Guangdong, the quick soup like tomato and egg. Chinese-style soups feature distinct, soothing flavors that can warm up a chilly night and fill a Normally in the East, Chinese and Taiwanese households make this soup with pork ribs and pork. Chinese soup has always been an important part of Chinese food culture. It is considered to be one of the most nutritious and digestible food types.
Chinese soup instructions
- Boil chicken stock, and chicken until boiling.
- Mix corn starch and 2 spoons water. I use corn soup because i haven't corn starch 🙁 but it make taste good.
- Mix egg and a pinch salt and pepper.
- When boiling, pour corn strach mix, stir then egg and stir. Check taste~~ voila done!!!!.
- Nb : when pouring please use net tools to make it fluffy. Like this pict.
There is a wide variety of Chinese soup. Chinese soup is pretty much as old as Chinese cooking. It is an incredibly important part of every regional Chinese cuisine as they are incredibly nutritious and digestible. Soups aren't just an… Authentic Chinese soup recipes. Many recipes originating from Hoiping and Toisan areas in southern China.