How to Cook Perfect Thai Rice Noodles Soup
Thai Rice Noodles Soup. Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup – Yes, you can have Thai takeout right at home! This soup is packed with so much flavor with bites of tender chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So cozy, comforting and fragrant – plus, it's easy enough for any night of the week!
It can be found in the international or asian aisle at your grocery store. In a large pot, heat oil, over med-high heat. Turn heat to medium, add ginger, and saute a few more minutes. You can have Thai Rice Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Noodles Soup
- It’s 150 gr of thin rice noodles.
- It’s 500 gr of chicken meat.
- You need 2 liters of water (for boiling the chicken).
- It’s 2 liters of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger, pounded.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt (if necessary) and white pepper powder.
- It’s 200 gr of cherry tomatoes, divided by two.
- It’s of cilantro leaves to taste.
- It’s to taste of sliced green chili.
- It’s to taste of fresh lime juice.
Drain the rice noodles and rinse with cold water. Remove from heat, add spinach, fish sauce and cilantro. Mix in chicken broth, coconut milk, curry paste, salt, and pepper. Add noodles and allow soup to come to a boil again.
Thai Rice Noodles Soup step by step
- Boil the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Set aside..
- Boil the chicken until it’s cooked. Remove from the heat. Cut into small pieces..
- Heat the chicken stock in a pot. Add garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, salt (optional), and white pepper powder..
- Place rice noodles and chicken in a bowl. Add some chicken stock. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, cilantro leaves, and some slices of green chili (optional) then add some fresh lime juice..
- Serve warm! 😋.
This Thai Spicy Noodle Soup recipe is naturally vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. It makes an easy Asian noodle soup that is infused with fragrant red coconut curry flavors. Learn how to make homemade Thai noodle soup with this quick and simple recipe. A healthy winter soup to kick off the new year: spicy thai chicken & rice noodle soup. It's a flavorful spin on chicken noodle soup that is still every bit warming and comforting.