Recipe: Delicious Spicy pork wonton soup
Spicy pork wonton soup. Today's recipe, Pork wonton soup (猪肉馄饨), was a special treat which I very much enjoyed in a tiny state-run restaurant near my primary school. The perfect pork wonton filling should be flavoursome and moist. Scallions and ginger are two essential ingredients for almost all types of meat-based.
The wonton soup is the soup using wonton as the main ingredients. Generally, we have two types of wonton To prepare the wonton filling ground pork (can be combined with beef or chicken or shrimp) green onions, grated Now let's make Wonton Soup broth for both spicy version and mild version. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will knock your socks off. You can cook Spicy pork wonton soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy pork wonton soup
- You need of Filling:.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground pork.
- It’s of Green onion.
- It’s of Grated ginger (ground is fine).
- You need of White pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Wonton wraps to put filling it.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare of Rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Garlic chili sauce.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Coriander (optional).
- It’s of Ginger (ground is fine).
There are many types of wonton fillings, but I'd say that pork and shrimp/prawns are the most common. Then there are all sorts of additions, including mushrooms. Wontons in a Spicy Chili Oil Sauce are a delicious appetizer. They're super quick to make if you already have homemade frozen wontons at home, and they are also a nice alternative to wonton soup.
Spicy pork wonton soup instructions
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well. Using a butter knife, fill each wonton with a small amount of filling. About a quarter size, maybe a little more. Put filling close to one corner of wonton. Roll wonton, leaving enough room on the end to curl the "wings" together. Add a little water to one corner and Pinch ends to seal..
- Boil 5-6 minutes in salted water.remove from water directly into serving bowl. Top with sauce (instructions below) and a little bit of the water you boiled them in. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion. Serve hot..
- Combine all sauce ingredients and mix well. Measurements will depend on how many servings you need as well as how spicy you want the dish..
This spicy wonton recipe yields the most scrumptious hot sauce, just like the street food you'd get in Sichuan. To serve the wontons in soup, simply pour some of the wonton boiling water into your serving Add the minced pork into a medium-sized bowl. Add the aromatic water, egg, cornstarch. Whip up classic Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup at home! These Sichuan Spicy Wontons are the perfect appetizer or main course meal.