Egg Flower Soup. Bring the chicken broth, white pepper, and sesame oil to a boil in a saucepan. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper.
The name actually came from the beaten egg white's apparent "blossoming" while it's slowly. Various egg drop soups are highly popular on Chinese daily dinner table. The Chinese name of this group of soup is 蛋(dàn)花(huā)汤(tāng), literally means egg flower soup. You can cook Egg Flower Soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Flower Soup
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of milk.
- Prepare of Leftover stock from Vietnamese Chicken Loodoo Soup (or any kind of stock).
- It’s of Chopped green onion and cilantro.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Chinese Egg Flower Soup somehow always reminds me of Chinese take-out. Maybe it's because egg flower soup is usually on the menu along side the classic egg. Egg drop soup (also called egg flower soup) is known as 蛋花湯 in Chinese. In its simplest form, the only ingredients needed are the broth itself, eggs, and spring onion (also known as green onions or.
Egg Flower Soup step by step
- Beat one egg with one teaspoon of milk. Incorporate egg white and yolk well..
- Put leftover stock in pot. Taste. If needed, add some water..
- Put on medium high. Bring to boil. Turn off heat. If you use an electric stove or cooktop, even after turning off the heat, remove pot to stop cooking process..
- Pour beaten egg in circular motion into pot. Do not stir..
- Pour into bowl. Garnish with chopped green onion and cilantro. Sprinkle some black pepper..
- Enjoy your soup!.
Seaweed Egg Flower Soup is quick to make and tastes awesome. The nutrients in this meal are relatively high, due to the seaweed and the egg. This soup is widely loved because it is simple to. Stir until the eggs begin to flower. See more ideas about Asian recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes.