Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken. Check Out Egg Drop Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Once water is boiling, add the vegetables, the beaten eggs, and the seasoning packet if noodles are not pre-seasoned.
Nothing fancy or health conscious just sharing a quick snack with a little classic twist. Follow the directions for regular Ramen. Bring water to a boil, add noodles and turn down heat. You can cook Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
- You need 2 Cartons of Chicken Broth (low sodium)32 ounce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 1 pack of Chicken Ramen Soup with Seasoning Packet.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 of Eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Shredded Deli Chicken.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Now here comes the fun part. Beat an egg with a fork in a seperate bowl. As the noodles are cooking Slowly pour the egg into the mix like you would if you were making regular egg drop. In a medium sauce pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat.
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken instructions
- Pour both cartons of chicken broth into pot and bring to a boil….add ground ginger…..
- Add the 1 pack of ramen noodles with seasoning packet…..Noodles will cook with the chicken broth…..
- Add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pot…..reduce heat…..
- Add your shredded chicken to pot…..then slowly stir in your beaten eggs, use a fork to stir them in….then remove pan from heat so eggs will stop cooking…..
- Add chives,ENJOY and EAT !!! ☺️.
Add Better Than Bouillon paste and stir. Turn off the heat, strain the noodles and reserve the broth. In the same pot over medium-high heat, bring chicken broth, ginger, garlic, and low sodium soy sauce to a simmer. The perfect hybrid of fancy restaurant-style ramen and the pre-packaged instant noodles eaten by college kids, this easy ramen noodle recipe is a filling meal that will satisfy any ramen craving. Replacing the powdered soup packet with a homemade soup mix of chicken stock, rotisserie chicken, garlic, ginger, spinach—and classic ramen toppings like seaweed, soft-boiled eggs and scallions.