Hangover Egg Drop Soup. Hangover Egg Drop Soup This is an easy, satisfying hangover cure that my wife and I crave after every night of heavy drinking. It truly makes the morning after (or afternoon after) much more tolerable. After stumbling upon this Egg Drop Soup recipe from The Woks of Life, I knew my hangover cure was only moments away.
Let steep a few minutes to flavor broth. Add egg into boiling broth while string broth with chopsticks or spoon. Bring back to boil and remove from heat.. You can have Hangover Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hangover Egg Drop Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of white pepper.
- It’s 2 stalks of fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch (optional).
- You need 2 teaspoon of water (optional).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Then a delicious batch of egg drop soup can simmering on the stove and ready to be served in no time. Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!). Recipe by: Darren "After many many trips to different Chinese restaurants looking for a good bowl of egg drop soup, I decided to take it upon myself to create what I feel is the ultimate in egg drop soup. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!".
Hangover Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Bring water and bouillon to boil to make broth.
- Chop chives and whisk eggs while broth comes to boil.
- Add soy sauce & white pepper to broth.
- If you like your egg drop soup thicker, make a slurry by whisking corn starch into a tiny bit o’ water, then add to soup.
- Slowly stir in whisked eggs and reduce heat, let simmer until eggs are cooked to preference.
- Move to bowls and add chives.
- DONESKIES! Snap a photo & show us how it turned out!.
- Not hungover? Try adding chopped mushrooms, and water chestnuts to kick it up a notch.
This is an easy, satisfying hangover cure that my wife and I crave after every night of heavy drinking. It truly makes the morning after (or afternoon after) much more tolerable. A healthy soup recipe for a quick dinner. Homemade Chinese food is easier than you think! The egg drop should be made with an egg mixture without vinegar.