Recipe: Yummy Chinese Cabbage Soup
Chinese Cabbage Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup. You saved Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup to your Favorites. The Best Chinese Cabbage Soup Recipes on Yummly
Here's a simple cabbage soup recipe to start you off. This is a very basic recipe. Hearty Northern Chinese style napa cabbage soup with tender meatballs and tofu, and it's loaded with winter vegetables. You can cook Chinese Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 1 bundle of Chinese Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 of medium size garlic.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
Napa cabbage soup is a dish my mom would serve for dinner almost every day. This Asian Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe is a dish I make frequently. Using handy short cuts like shredded rotisserie chicken and relying on my well-stocked Asian pantry, the whole meal comes. Mix in ginger, cabbage, and carrots.
Chinese Cabbage Soup step by step
- Slice the tomatoe, garlic and onion into standard saute size.
- Add 5mugs of water then wait until boil then put the white stem.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces.
- Separate the white stem to its leaf.
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomato together with the ground beef.
- Add 5mugs of water. Wait until it boils then put the white stems..
- If the white stems are cooked add the leaves. Then seasonings.
Add the veggies to the strained stock and stir in the chili paste and soy sauce. The quick to make Chinese dish is sought after by many for good reason. Wash the cabbage and chop into small pieces. Bring the stock to a boil. Add the cabbage and ginger and bring to a boil again over high heat.