Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup. Feature： Chinese cabbage and cabbage contain protein, carotene, iron, calcium, phosphorus and potassium. They also contain vitamin B, vitamin C which provide nutrients to the brain and act as antioxidant to protect the brain from the damage of free radicals. Dried scallop is a kind of seafood.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter. Put the julienned ginger in a saucepan with cold water. Bring to a boil, then remove ginger and drain. You can cook Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup
- Prepare of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s of Scallops.
- Prepare of Goji berries.
- Prepare of Anchovies.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 slices of young ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of stock powder.
Bring the fish stock to a boil with the ginger peels. Strain the ginger water into a clean pot. Add soy sauce, ginger strips, and scallions and bring. Pan sear the chinese cabbage in a non- stick pan till soft.
Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup step by step
- Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Prepare scallop soup based with 3 cups of water and add in stock powder, abalone sauce and boil for 5 minutes..
- Fry some anchovies until aroma and golden brown and add into the soup base and slow simmer for 10 minutes..
- Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while and sprinkle salt and sugar. Pour in soup with vege and goji berries and simmer for 5 minutes in low heat and serve..
Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while. This really is one of the most luxurious and delicate soups imaginable. It is very easy to prepare and cook, but perfect for a special occasion. Crisp, golden croutons are lovely sprinkled over the top of a bowl of hot or chilled soup.