Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup
Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup.
You can have Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 1 package of Ramen noodles.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Light or heavy cream.
Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Boil Ramen noodles in 3 cups of water with flavor packet..
- Remove noodles and add 1 to 2 Tbsps butter to boiling broth..
- Scramble 2 eggs and slowly drizzle into hot broth. Slowly stir to encourage egg to cook in long thin strips..
- Allow to cook for about a minute. Return cooked noodles to broth and allow to reheat..
- Serve in a bowl with cream poured on top..