How to Cook Perfect Wonton soup instant pot IP
Wonton soup instant pot IP. The time has come for me to make one of the singular most greatest soups on this planet and do it my way. This classic Chinese staple is as good as soup gets: a delightfully tasty, yet simple and light broth adorned with wonderful, delicate meat-like. The wontons or pot stickers don't fall apart so easily.
We're talking perfect wontons in a broth so beautiful, it will be one of the most legit, perfect and flavorful wonton soups you've ever enjoyed – rivaling even the best of NYC Chinese restaurants. Try this Instant Pot Wonton Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Give the soup a LIGHT stir (the wontons will be a bit delicate) so the spinach gets evenly dispersed, add in the remaining scallions giving another light stir and serve immediately into bowls with desired wontons and soup in each. You can cook Wonton soup instant pot IP using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wonton soup instant pot IP
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of boneless ham steak cut into matchsticks.
- You need 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking sherry.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 1 TSP of seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 TBS of sesame oil.
- Prepare 10 of frozen or thawed/fresh wontons.
- You need 2 cups of spinach.
- Prepare of Garnish: ground chili paste with garlic.
This wonton soup recipe is made with homemade wontons! Just fill, fold, and boil or freeze to have on hand anytime a craving strikes! Delicious homemade Wonton Soup is the best way to satisfy any craving for Chinese food without having to leave the house. Instant Pot Tomato Soup is an easy peasy twist on a comfort food classic!
Wonton soup instant pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high setting. When display reads hot. Add olive oil and onions stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute stirring occasionally. Then add ham and cook for another minute again stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, ginger, sherry, five spice, seasoned salt, and sesame oil. Give a quick stir to combine scraping the bottom of the pot to make sure there are no bits. Bring to a boil..
- Add in green onion and wontons. Push them down to submerge..
- Seal instant pot. If cooking frozen wontons set time for 4 minutes. If cooking thawed or fresh set time for zero minutes..
- When timer sounds, turn off the instant pot and do a quick release. This is important so your wontons don't turn to mush..
- Once steam is released take off lid add the spinach and gently stir until spinach has wilted..
- Laddle into bowls and top with a TSP of ground chili paste if desired..
The leftovers are amazing so feel free to incorporate this soup into your meal planning and. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and Wonton soup. If you've ever had store bought frozen wontons or wontons from a good value To cook: bring a large pot of water to boil. Wonton soup already has protein from the filling and starch from the wrappers, so to make it a full meal, I like to load it up with veggies. Make the broth: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.