Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Sausage Kale Soup
Sausage Kale Soup.
You can cook Sausage Kale Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Kale Soup
- You need 1 of medium yellow or sweet onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of of a Kale bunch (I like Italian) chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a whole Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 can of heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of /2 pound sausage (sweet) buy bulk.
- You need 1/2 pound of sausage (hot) buy bulk.
- It’s 8 cups of chicken broth or whatever broth.
- You need of evoo.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Sausage Kale Soup instructions
- Sauté onion for 2-3 minutes in evoo. Add sausage, break apart as it cooks. Cook thru, remove from skillet/Dutch oven onto paper towels to soak up fat..
- Throw in chopped kale, cabbage and carrots (think! You want bite size so make sure you chop well.) Toss well, sauté with yummy pan drippings for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper..
- Add sausage back in and toss with veggies. Add in heat roasted tomatoes, toss, and finally add broth. Stir all together, bring to boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- I like to add Parmesan to a serving, or see my Vodka Pink Sauce recipe. You can add a spoonful into your soup serving for next level flavor!.