Recipe: Perfect 15 Minute Green Bean Soup
15 Minute Green Bean Soup.
You can have 15 Minute Green Bean Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 15 Minute Green Bean Soup
- It’s 75 g of Pre-soaked Green bean.
- Prepare 250 ml of Water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Brown sugar or Castor sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Essence or 1 Pandan leaf.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of cornstarch slurry.
- You need 25 ml of Coconut Milk or Condensed Milk.
15 Minute Green Bean Soup step by step
- Mix pre-soaked green bean with water and salt.
- Boil for a 5 minute.
- Add vanilla/pandan leaf, brown sugar, and grated ginger then boil for another 8 minute.
- Add a cornstarch slurry to change the thickness.
- Add a coconut milk/condensed milk then mix and ready to serve.