Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Thai broccoli soup
Thai broccoli soup. Home » Soups and Stews » Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk. This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! This soup is savory, flavorful and comforting.
Roasting the vegetables in this Thai-inspired soup is a hands-off way to sweeten and caramelize their flavor—a welcome contrast to the soup's spicy, savory broth. In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese. You can cook Thai broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai broccoli soup
- You need 3 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 3 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro dry.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger dry.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg fresh.
- You need 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
This delicious soup boasts a huge dose of green goodness and couldn't be simpler to put together. A wonderful mid-week dinner and there will be lovely leftovers for lunch. So, make broccoli and cauliflower soup and enjoy the vitamins and nutrients Make the most out of your veg with this Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup – tasty, easy, healthy, full of. Thai Chicken Broccoli Slaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Thai broccoli soup instructions
- Over medium heat salute onion with oil cook for few minutes then add broccoli and garlic and cook for 10 minutes on law medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spices and cook for another 10 minutes then add the milk use the blinder to smooth the soup.
- To thicken the soup I used one tablespoon of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold broth and mix well then add to soup and cook for few minutes enjoy.
This Cream of Broccoli Soup was made squeaky clean and super healthy! No cream, butter or flour added. I love Cream of Broccoli Soup. In fact, I think it's my favorite soup in the whole wide world. Here's a creamy, comforting broccoli soup.