Recipe: Yummy Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. All Reviews for Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) I had never had egg drop soup and it was good.
I can't seem to get enough of them. "Would you like an egg drop soup with chicken or prawns", I asked Piggy. "Prawns", she said. I would prefer to chop up the prawns into smaller pieces as they were quite large. Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. You can have Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- It’s 1 kg of prawns.
- Prepare 2 pcs of medium size fresh egg.
- It’s 1 kg of broccoli bibs.
- You need 1 pc of onion.
- You need 5 pcs of cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or chopped ginger.
- You need 2 pcs of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- Prepare of little bit vegetable oil.
You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. Broccoli Egg Drop Soup recipe: Broccoli belongs to a cabbage family which is accompanied by cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens and the cabbage. Edible parts of broccoli are the tightly bunched flower buds. This restaurant-style egg drop soup recipe is so quick and easy to make that you probably could have made a bowl for yourself in the time it took me.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns instructions
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor..
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
Here is a simple egg drop soup that I made for my family lunch two days ago. Hope you enjoy this Tomato Egg Drop with Prawns as much as I do 🙂. BEST Egg Drop Soup is a warm, thickened broth, with rich flavors of chicken and beautiful egg ribbons that add the perfect touch for this bowl of soup. Enjoy this savory, simple to make soup recipe in your home in just minutes. Bring the restaurant to you and enjoy with your family!