How to Cook Yummy Wicked Thai chicken soup
Wicked Thai chicken soup. This delicious Wicked Thai Chicken Soup combines chicken, rice, mushrooms and vegetables, in a lightly creamy Thai-inspired broth. Is it soup weather where you are yet? It definitely is here and I'm loving it!
Layered with hearty chunks of premium antibiotic-free chicken, mushrooms, peppers and carrots, our fill-you-up soup will satisfy your hunger and fuel your Thai food cravings like never before. I enjoyed it so much that I came home and started looking for a recipe on the internet. Soup I made with my phone. You can cook Wicked Thai chicken soup using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wicked Thai chicken soup
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of container fresh mushrooms (chopped or sliced) I use cremini.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped lemongrass (see note above).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half cream.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste (156 ml or 5.5 oz).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice, (cooked).
- Prepare of chopped cilantro for garnish if you'd like.
I plan to make more videos on how to make certain dishes. Campbell's Chunky Wicked Thai-Style Chicken with Rice & Vegetables Soup features an exotic blend of chicken, coconut milk and green curry that works just as hard as you do. Layered with hearty chunks of premium antibiotic-free chicken, mushrooms, peppers and carrots, our. Chicken and Peanut Spring Rolls « Tes at Home.
Wicked Thai chicken soup step by step
- If rice is not already cooked, prepare according to package directions.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large dutch oven or pot on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add chopped or sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and golden in colour. Remove mushrooms from the pot and set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion, red pepper and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and translucent..
- Add mushrooms back to the dutch oven along with chicken stock, chicken, lemongrass, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt..
- Bring mixture to a boil then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the half and half and coconut milk. DO NOT boil after this step..
- Place lid on the dutch oven or pot and allow to cook on low for an additional 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine the Thai red curry paste, chill garlic sauce, tomato paste, water and cornstarch. Whisk to a smooth consistently..
- Add curry mixture to the soup and stir until soup is slightly thickened and fragrant, roughly another 10 minutes or so..
- Add rice to the pot and stir to combine. Garnish with cilantro if you'd like. Serve and enjoy!!.
This Thai chicken soup recipe is easily adaptable when it comes to the veggies. Sub in or add carrots, potatoes or leeks. It is called the "Wicked Thai-Style Chicken, Rice & Vegetables". Wicked Thai Soup I tried this soup at the grocery store and was hooked! This recipe is easy to put together even though it has a lot of ingredients.