Recipe: Perfect Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup
Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup. Albondigas soup is a traditional Mexican meatball soup ("albondigas" means "meatballs" in Spanish) that my mother has cooked for our family for How to Make Albondigas Soup. A simple soup base is made with sautéed onions, garlic, broth, and tomatoes. Into the bubbling soup you drop.
Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish, and this warm winter soup comes packed full of them. Beef meatballs, or albondigas, are simmered with lots of fresh vegetables in this old-fashioned soup that's perfect for a cold, rainy day. "This is my number-one soup recipe, perfect for a cold rainy day, handed down to me by my mother. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my family has." This video is about Almondigas (albondigas) (Meatballs) Soup. You can have Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 15 pcs of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 of Beef boullion.
- You need 4 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of misua.
- Prepare 1 cup of greens, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of malunggay flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Common Ingredients ground beef Miswa or misua baby squash or patola onion garlic chicken stock. Almondigas (Bola-bola soup) is classic Filipino soup made of meatballs, misua noodles and patola. A quick and easy soup to make! The difference between Filipino Almondigas and Mexican Albondigas soup is that the latter uses tomatoes and other vegetables in addition to the meatballs and no noodles.
Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onions until fragrant..
- Add frozen meatballs and cook for 5 minutes. Add frozen veggies and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add water and let boil. Add boullion cube..
- Add mushrooms and misua. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then greens and malunggay. Simmer for another 5 minutes and turn off heat. Serve hot..
Misua and Meatball Soup is my version of albondigas. I am using thin flour noodles called misua or miswa and I also added loofah gourd, which is This saves me some time in preparing this meatball soup. I can also do quick dishes such as spaghetti and meatballs or sweet and sour meatballs. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Packed Full Of Flavor, This Simple Albondigas Soup Is Sure To Become A Favorite.