Recipe: Yummy Egg Misua Noodles Soup
Egg Misua Noodles Soup. This is very easy recipe guys at murang mura pa. This is also a very healthy recipe no oil added at hindi ginisa para mas less ang fats. Misua is one of the famous breakfast soup and is so popular among kids.
Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer. Break the eggs into the simmering stock. meat balls, misua noodles, soup. Misua are thin salted noodles made from wheat flour and eggs. You can cook Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- You need 150 gr of misua noodles.
- You need 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- You need 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1 of lt chicken broth.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Noodle soup refers to a variety of soups with noodles and other ingredients served in a light broth. Noodle soup is common dish across East and Southeast Asia. Various types of noodles are used, such as rice noodles, wheat noodles and egg noodles. Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Egg Noodles Recipes.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. Misua or Chinese vermicelli are thin salted noodles made from wheat flour and eggs. This soup is best enjoyed freshly cooked as the noodles will absorb a lot of the liquid. If reheating, add additional water or broth to loosen consistency and adjust seasonings.