Recipe: Perfect Asian Porkball and applesauce soup
Asian Porkball and applesauce soup. I made this when I wasn't feeling very well. It feels warm and cozy to me. See great recipes for Oven roasted chicken with veggies too!
A deliciously easy and comforting soup! Combine ground pork, eggs, soy sauce, green onions, garlic, and ginger in a large mixing bowl; using gloves, mix together with your hands until all ingredients are incorporated well. See great recipes for Sweet Asian Pork Loin too! You can cook Asian Porkball and applesauce soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Porkball and applesauce soup
- You need 2 pounds of Asian basic balls.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 3 of large carrots shredded like noodles.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/4 pound of bacon.
- You need 1/3 pound of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2-1/2 quarts of water.
- It’s 1 of colored bell pepper of your choice for garnish.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chinese black vinegar, if you cannot find it use balsamic vinegar.
This Meatballs with Cabbage Soup or 白菜狮子头汤 was Super yummy for me. To be honest, I have never craved for this soup because it just seemed so simple to me. How complex can the taste of. If your water chestnuts are fresh, peel and chop them, if from a tin, rinse and coarsely chop.
Asian Porkball and applesauce soup instructions
- Boil the broth and water add butter.
- Chop the meat up into bite sized pieces add to soup with the bacon.
- Chop the onions add to the soup with the Asian basic balls see recipe simmer 10 minutes covered.
- Add add carrots.
- Add cucumber.
- Mix and add applesauce add Chinese black vinegar.
- Simmer 7 minutes and add green beans.
- Cover let sit on low heat stirring occasionally 15 minutes..
- Garnish with the bell pepper. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Mix the pork, egg white and water by hand (don't use a blender; you want it light and fluffy), then add the water chestnuts, soy. A perfect home date night meal. Char grilled pork loin on a bed of smokey, garlicky mashed potatoes and tender chili infused aspargus. This Asian inspired meatball soup has the most delicious pork meatballs, combined with a delicious broth and lots of bok choy goodness. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I got a huge Lodge Cast Iron Wok for Christmas (Link to this wok on Amazon at the end of this post, if you're interested in checking it out.).