Recipe: Yummy Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian
Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian. Kolang-kaling means the fruits of sugar palm which is white and slippery. Commonly used for fruits soup with syrup or kolak for break fasting in the month of ramadhan. Usually, a bowl of Es Campur consists as kolang kaling (sugar palm fruit), cendol or dawet When the ice cubes are melted it resembles soup—fruit chunks in gravy, so it Es Cincau Es Cincau is a refreshing drink, with cincau or grass jelly as main ingredient.
Taiwan is home to a very famous dessert called taro and sweet potato balls, usually served with grass jelly, red beans, and chilled sweet syrup. It is so famous that there are franchises that specialize just in selling these. To make grass jelly from grass jelly powder (the ratio of powder and water need to be adjusted according to the package), you will need to mix sugar Add fresh fruits(mango cubes) and sweetened red beans. You can cook Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian
- You need 1/2 kg of grass jelly (black cincao).
- You need 1/2 kg of sugar palm fruit (kolang-kaling).
- You need of Sugar (i used 5tbsp sugar but it's up to you).
- Prepare 1 drop of Red coloring for food.
- It’s 1 drop of fruits essence, i used frambozen (if u dont have u can use syrup).
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Milk (optional).
- It’s of Ice cubes if u like.
Drizzle some cream or condensed milk. To make a classic grass jelly drink with a cold. Need to translate "sugar palm fruit" to Indonesian? More Indonesian words for sugar palm fruit. kolang-kaling adverb.
Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian instructions
- Boil a glass of water (about 200ml) then add sugar (i used 5 tbsp sugar), then add 1 drop fruits essence or u can use syrup if u dont have. then set aside after boiled.
- Wash the grass jelly.
- Then cut grass jelly into small cubes.
- Boil water then add palm sugar fruits (kolang-kaling) then add 1 drop of red coloring food. Filter the palm sugar fruits and throw away the water 😂.
- Prepare bowls and add sugar water (step 1)..
- Add grass jelly cubes, palm sugar fruits, and 1 tbsp condensed milk (if u like). Then add ice cubes but i didnt add ice cubes in this recipe even if we usually serve this with ice cubes. Then add water (i used cold water).
- Serve it.
Kolak (or kolek) is an Indonesian dessert prepared with a base of palm sugar and coconut milk, flavored with pandanus leaf. One of the most popular version includes plantain and is called kolak pisang or banana kolak. The main ingredient of this version of kolak is kolang-kaling (palm fruit). African Palm fruit, from the African oil palm (Elaeis guineensis) are small, ovoid-oblong fruits that grow in Because the oil palm produces fruit continuously year round, with new bunches ripening each It is used as a culinary ingredient in many African dishes. It can be used in soups and sauces, and for.