How to Cook Yummy Okra soup for keto folks
Okra soup for keto folks. In a large stock pot, heat oil and bacon over medium-high heat. Okra soup for keto folks This is perfect for people watching their weight. Add in the fact that it's low carb and gluten-free, and this keto friendly okra recipe is damn near perfection in my book.
Okro soup (African okra soup) is made with okra vegetables cooked in a delicious mixture of palm oil, shrimps, goat meat, fish and African spices, and simmered to perfection! Okro soup is usually eaten with fufu but I make mine so thick and love to eat a bowl by itself. Gumbalaya is not really a thing. You can cook Okra soup for keto folks using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okra soup for keto folks
- You need 50 g of okra (grated).
- Prepare 1 bunch of ugu (chopped).
- Prepare 5 of bells red pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of teaspn grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crayfish.
- Prepare 3 of stock cube.
- Prepare of Salt.
There's gumbo and there's jambalaya, but Kristie has taken the best bits from both and it's delicious! Gumbalaya is very hearty with a thick broth, chicken, kielbasa and shrimp. It has just a few veggies and is tasty on its own, or served over cauli rice. This palatable fruit pod has also been proven to decrease blood sugar concentration for diabetic individuals.
Okra soup for keto folks step by step
- Pour a cup of water into a clean pot, add salt, pepper, ginger, stock cubes, crayfish and allow to boil..
- Add okra allow to cook for few minutes and add chopped uyu..
- Break and whisk egg pour into the pot of soup stir properly and allow to cook..
- Soup is reafy for consumption..
It is also loaded with vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes which can help ease off the effects of keto flu. It's loaded with Vitamin A and potassium, making it an excellent source of important micronutrients you don't want to miss out on. Loads of people are apprehensive about eating vegetables or fruit on keto, because of the carb counts. Okro is also globally known as lady fingers and is rich in protein. Okra soup is keto-compliant by standard and can be enjoyed as a meal or with any keto-compliant choice of 'swallow'.