Keto pork belly ramen soup. Even though I love pork belly ramen, I'm not crazy about soggy pork belly. I want it to be crispy on the edges! In this pork belly ramen recipe, I use homemade ramen noodles (optional), and my super simple Oven Roasted Crispy Pork Belly that's crisped up just before adding to the soup.
This quick keto ramen alternative is probably closest in flavor to shio. INSTANT POT PORK BELLY RAMEN WITH VEGGIE NOODLES. I love a nice steamy bowl of ramen, and just because I can't eat traditional noodles doesn't mean I can't re-create a keto-friendly version with veggie noodles. You can have Keto pork belly ramen soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto pork belly ramen soup
- You need of Pork belly.
- It’s 500 gr of pork belly.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gochugaru paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Ramen Broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 250 gr of chestnut mushroom.
- Prepare 1.5 l of homemade beef broth.
- Prepare 200 gr of slim noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of To serve.
- You need 1 cup of spring onions.
- You need 1 of boiled egg per person.
- It’s 1/2 head of Napa cabbage.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
For me, the best part about ramen is the toppings, especially the soft-cooked egg added just before serving. Traditional ramen: dried seaweed strips, bean sprouts, corn. In a small bowl, combine the pork belly and coconut aminos. Turn the pork over to coat both sides.
Keto pork belly ramen soup instructions
- Add a pan on medium heat. Mix gochugaru, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil until it forms a paste. Add water and sliced pork belly..
- Simmer on low for 45 min. Carefully the pork belly slices out. Clean the pan and put it back on medium heat with the 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add the pork belly back in the pan and cook until golden and crispy..
- Rinse the slim noodles and put it on a side to drain. Follow the instructions from the pack @slimpasta..
- In a pan add the 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until nice and brown..
- Add the beef broth and the fresh ginger and bring it to boil. Add slim noodles and cook for another 5 min..
- In a bowl add chopped Napa Cabbage, a full ladle of broth that includes noodles and mushrooms, add half boiled egg on top and 3 slices of pork belly. Season with spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds..
Select SAUTÉ on the Instant Pot. When the pot is hot, add the avocado oil. Today's Keto Chashu Pork Belly recipe is a great example of that and something most people probably have had and didn't even know it – Chashu! Pork belly ramen I decided to use pork belly because I just can't get over how unctuous and decadent it feels to eat generous slices of it. I first roasted the belly to create some depth and flavor and then removed the bones and cooked them in chicken stock (another cheat) with garlic, ginger, spring onions, soy sauce, fish sauce and a few.