Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup. Enjoy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe without any guilt in this low carb recipe. This soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese for an amazing meal sure to leave your family impressed. There is just something so delicious about a big bowl of warm soup on a cold day.
Well, the magic ingredient, or better yet the X factor as we've been known to call it is xanthum gum! If you don't have some in your cupboard, we highly recommend it. And, it happens to be a keto low carb broccoli cheese soup, too! You can cook Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1/8 cup of white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled.
But, I have since changed the post so much. I've added plenty of tips to help you make the best broccoli cheese soup ever, plus I've taken new pictures. Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup This soup is creamy, delicious, and very low carb. To be clear, it has a thinner, more broth-like consistency because it does not have a roux or any thickening agents.
Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup instructions
- Saute onion and garlic with butter.
- Add broth and broccoli and cook until tender..
- Add salt, pepper and desired seasoning..
- Place cream cheese in small bowl and heat in microwave for 30seconds until soft..
- Stir heavy whipping cream and cream cheese into soup and bring to a boil..
- Turn off heat and stir in cheddar cheese. Top with bacon if desired..
This Keto & Low Carb Broccoli & Cheese Soup is a family favorite on those colder winter nights! It is creamy and rich with flavor made with three different kinds of cheeses! The secret to this recipe is a small amount of hot sauce and a bit of garlic. Grandma taught me long ago that any time you make a cheese dish of any kind, you always add a small amount of hot sauce. You can make low carb broccoli cheese soup in a crockpot too, if you like.