Recipe: Tasty Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup
Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup. This Italian white bean soup is one of my favorites when I' m looking for a hearty soup. The cannellini beans and the sausage make this a high protein It's also a great gluten free soup. You can even turn it into a vegan or vegetarian white bean soup by simply swapping the turkey sausage out for a.
Stir in chicken broth, water, Italian seasoning, and cooked sausage and bring to a boil. My mom dehydrates the last pick of tomatoes from her garden each fall—perfect for quick soups like this one. When I have time to prepare dried beans, I do—but don't worry if you don't. You can have Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup
- It’s 1 bag of spinach and baby kale.
- You need 1 of small brown onion diceed.
- You need 3 of carrots washed and cut in to medallions.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks washed and cut in to pieces.
- Prepare 4 of Italian sausage cut I'm to bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 of large fresh tomato diceed to small pieces.
- It’s 3 tbs of Knors chicken Bullion.
- Prepare 1 of top ground black pepper.
- You need 6 cups of The bean water you cooked the white beans.
- It’s of Water to fill the remainder of liquid.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño diced or a pinch of red pepper flakes optional.
Canned beans are just as good. —Lori Terry, Chicago, Illinois.. Home > Italian Recipes > White Bean, Sausage and Kale Soup Recipe. I'm a sucker for meatball soups so this white bean sausage and kale soup had my name written all over it! It's wholesome comfort food y'all, plus it's totally easy to make.
Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup instructions
- Put stove at 350• or medium heating a big heavy bottom pot put in parmsen cheese rhine optional, carrots, onion, celery, jalapeño again optional Italian sausage garlic. sauté until soft.
- Put in pot the bag baby kale and spinach bean juice chicken Bullion, ground pepper, tomatoes let come to boil bring to simmer stir and let cook for 40 minutes take out rhine and serve..
And last month on a chilly day when I was craving some comfort food, one such jar ended up being the starring ingredient in a simmering pot of warm Italian soup. This Tuscan White Bean, Sausage and Kale Soup. I actually photographed and meant to post this recipe about a month ago. It's all about the rind, n'est pas? I have no idea why I threw a little Francais into that sentence.