Recipe: Perfect Vegetable Beef Soup
Vegetable Beef Soup. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Add browned beef, water, broth, tomatoes with juices, carrots, potatoes, corn, bay leaves and garlic. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until beef is almost tender, about an hour.
First, choose ground beef, a quick-cooking, but hearty, meat option. Place roast in a large Dutch oven. Add the water, barley, onion, celery, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. You can have Vegetable Beef Soup using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat or stewed meat.
- It’s 3-4 of medium potatoes diced.
- You need 1 of soup bone.
- Prepare 4-5 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2-3 stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 1 of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of large head diced garlic.
- You need 1 of diced jalapeño.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can corn.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of v-8 juice.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of Optional 1/4 to 1/2 fresh cabbage.
Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables. Plus it's a versatile recipe so feel free to replace veggies with others you may have on hand. Mix beef broth and beef stew meat in a large pot over medium heat.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Sauté in a large pot the onions, garlic and jalapeños in the olive oil on medium high heat..
- Add meat, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce, and cook till meat is browned..
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to mix. Bring to a boil, then cut heat down to medium. Cook till potatoes & carrots are soft 20 to 30 minutes. Turn to simmer till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
How to Make Vegetable Beef Soup in the Slow Cooker. This is the perfect recipe to make with leftover beef, or on the stovetop after your beef cooks, but you can also make the whole soup in the slow cooker. Taste of Home has the best vegetable beef soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Italian Beef Vegetable Soup This hearty vegetable beef soup features a ton of fresh vegetables, making it the perfect dish to use up all that summer produce. So many beef soups are watery and dull.