You can cook Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup
- You need 4 quarts of Water -.
- You need 2 cans of Stewed Tomatoes -.
- You need 1 can of Kidney Beans -.
- It’s 2-3 of Potatoes (Diced) -.
- You need 2 cups of Corn -.
- Prepare 2 cans of Green Beans -.
- You need 4 of Carrots (Chopped) -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic (Minced) -.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salt -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pepper -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thyme -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Paprika -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Herbs de Provence -.
Vegetable Soup step by step
- Fill a pot with 4 quarts of water turning it on to medium heat, then chop your carrots into coins and dice the potatoes. When done add to the pot of water on the stove top..
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans, then add them to the pot. Open 2 cans of stewed tomatoes and add to the pot. Open and drain 2 cans of green beans adding to the pot as well. After that add in 2 cups of corn..
- Now add 2 tbsp of minced garlic, 3 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of pepper, 2 tbsp of paprika, 1 tbsp of thyme, 1 tbsp of herbs de Provence and 1 tbsp of garlic powder..
- Now cover the pot and allow it to cook at medium for about an hour stirring occasionally. After an hour reduce to low and let it go for another hour. Then it is ready to serve!.