Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Beef Onion Soup
Beef Onion Soup. This super-savory dish draws its inspiration from Taiwanese beef noodle soup, then gilds the lily with a Dutch oven's worth of sweet, slow-simmered onions—the best part of French onion soup. Stay warm with this GREAT French onion soup! With beef stock base, slow-cooked caramelized onions, French bread, gruyere and Parmesan cheese.
Slow Cooker Onion Soup Mix Meat Loaf Freezer Meal FriendlyThe Magical Slow Cooker. After making the French Onion Soup, you will have a couple of cups of stock left over. You can use it in any recipe calling for beef stock. You can have Beef Onion Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Onion Soup
- It’s 1/2 pound of potato.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 2/3 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s To taste of parmesan cheese shredded.
This French onion soup is chock-full of fiber-rich barley for a tasty variation on the classic. French Onion Soup with Beef and Barley. With this easy onion soup recipe, you can enjoy homemade, healthy onion soup Soup, glorious soup. It's such an easy way to start a multi-course meal or, paired with a side salad and sprouted.
Beef Onion Soup instructions
- Slice the onion peel, slice it In half and then slice thinly..
- Peel and cube the potato, slice the carrots, and chop the celery..
- Brown the beef with the onions, carrots, celery, and Potatoes..
- When browned Add the spices..
- Add the broth and simmer for 30-40 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!! I served with my homemade croutons..
Classic French Onion Soup has loads of sweet caramelized onions simmered in a rich beefy broth and it's all topped with a crostini & loads of bubbly cheese! This Vegetarian French Onion Soup is a celebration of the onion. Instead of beef broth, which masks the onion, the slowly caramelized onions make their own sweet, deeply flavorful broth as they cook. A packet of beefy onion soup mix flavors the stew, along with garlic, tomatoes, and vegetables. This easy beef stew gets fabulous flavor from the beefy onion soup mix and tomatoes.