How to Prepare Delicious Vegetable beef soup
Vegetable beef soup.
You can cook Vegetable beef soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable beef soup
- You need 1-1.5 pounds of leftover beef roast, diced.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, diced.
- It’s 2 cups of purple cabbage, diced.
- It’s 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes, with juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Seasoning to taste: basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper flakes.
Vegetable beef soup instructions
- Sauté the onion, cabbage, and carrots in butter until slightly softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let cook at a soft boil for 20-30 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your liking. Stir occasionally..