How to Cook Appetizing Moms minestrone soup
Moms minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is so hearty it can stand on its own as the main dish! I fell in love with minestrone at the Olive Garden, so this is a pretty darn close. This Instant Pot minestrone soup is yummy and I can pack it with veggies.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This Minestrone Soup is packed with vegetables, beans and tomatoes. You can have Moms minestrone soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moms minestrone soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef drained (or 2 lbs if you want extra protein).
- You need 1 bag of steamed mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 32 oz of low salt chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of xlarge tomato soup can.
- You need 1 can of white cantolini beans.
- You need of to taste Salt and pepper.
- You need of Herbs of choice- I’ve used thyme.
It's so satisfying, delicious and filling. Here, at Hip Foodie Mom, you will find fresh food recipes using local, seasonal ingredients. #TuesdayNightQuickie: Sausage Minestrone Soup. This soup is just one, big bowl of yum. SavvyMom brings moms across Canada solutions to their everyday dilemmas, from green living to.
Moms minestrone soup instructions
- Brown and drain beef drippings.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 45 min.
This minestrone soup is delicious and hearty. With our fall weather here in the NW I have found myself craving soup a lot so I decided to make Aunt Dorothy's Minestrone soup for dinner last week. This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they release their starches, so stir in another splash of broth. Minestrone Soup Variations: Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. Keywords: best minestrone soup, instant pot minestrone soup, minestrone soup, minestrone soup crock pot.