Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles. We Have Almost Everything On eBay. Get Ramen With Miso Soup today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Miso ramen is a Japanese noodle soup with a broth seasoned with miso and served with a variety of vegetables and garnishes.
It says, Ramen noodle in miso based soup is called miso ramen. It's one of the popular flavors of ramen noodles in Japan. Lots of vegetables can be added in this miso ramen recipe. You can have Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles
- It’s 2 cups of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 package of Ramen Noodles (doesn’t matter what flavor because you’ll throw out the flavor pack anyway).
- Prepare 1/2 sheet of Sushi Nori (roasted seaweed), chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of firm tofu, small cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of miso paste.
- You need 1 tbs of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
I used homemade chicken stock instead of the water and bouillon originally called for to lower sodium. I adjusted the recipe a bit. This miso ramen soup tastes much better than the soup base that comes with the package. In case you're wondering, the soup for Miso Ramen is not the "miso soup" made from dashi and miso paste.
Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles step by step
- Place the chopped seaweed in a small bowl with 1/2 cup water. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, bring the broth to a boil and add the Ramen noodles cooking for 3 minutes. Break apart as they boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the seaweed as well as the soaking liquid (water) and the tofu..
- In a bowl, measure the miso paste and carefully add 1/2 cup of the hot broth. Whisk together until smooth. Add the miso mixture into the broth and mix well..
- Spoon into a bowl and add chopped green onion and enjoy!!.
Below, I explain the ingredients for Miso Ramen soup. Sold by KC Commerce and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Enjoy traditional Japanese flavor and texture with Hikari Miso noodle products for all ages and lifestyles. Authentic taste and tradition you can taste. Find hundreds of miso products and recipes!