Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Winter Vegetable Soup
Winter Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Winter Vegetable Soup using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Winter Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1/2 of whole chicken.
- It’s 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 12 ounces of tomato juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- You need 1 of medium onion (wedged).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 cup of macaroni.
- You need 1/2 cup of instant rice.
- You need 2 cans of green beans.
- You need 2 cans of carrots.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of purple hull peas.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s of Serve with:.
- Prepare of Bread.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
Winter Vegetable Soup instructions
- Combine broth, tomato juice and bay leaf in large saucepan. Add chicken, cover and cook 40 minutes or until chicken is tender Remove Chicken and bay leaf. Discard bay leaf and chop chicken..
- Drain juice from canned vegetables and set aside. Stir celery seed, onion, garlic, green beans, carrots, peas, potatoes and corn into broth. Heat vegetables for 10 minutes and return meat to soup for 10 minutes..
- Mix rice and macaroni into the soup, turn off heat and let stand for 15 minutes..