Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb.
You can have Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb
- It’s of Meat and broth.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 16 ounces of beef meatballs.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of ribs celery.
- You need 1 pound of Carrots.
- It’s 1 pound of green beans.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced spring onion.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb instructions
- Wash the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pot..
- Make the meatballs. See any of my recipes. Brown the meatballs in the oil. Remove from oil and set aside..
- Slice the onion and celery thinly. Peel the carrots and slice them. Add the vegetables to the oil that the meatballs were browned in. Add the seasonings. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the ground beef to the pot with the vegetables. Add the broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. I had extra guest my granddaughters so I cut the meatballs so they were manageable for them..
- Add the meatballs. Simmer covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve add cheese to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.