Lentil Soup. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Make it right and you'll have everyone begging for seconds….and thirds… This lentil recipe is one of the best nourishing, simple dishes you can make with dried lentils. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup.
The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. You can have Lentil Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 pc of tomato.
- Prepare 1 pc of zucchini (kusa).
- Prepare 1 pc of carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of lentil.
- Prepare of Little bit squash.
- You need Pinch of yellow powder.
- Prepare Pinch of cummin powder.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s of Toppings: fried arabic bread and parsley.
This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the. For a bowl of hearty comfort, try Alton Brown's Lentil Soup recipe, spiced with coriander and cumin, from Good Eats on Food Network. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!! It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious.
Lentil Soup instructions
- Cut all vegetables in small square..
- In cooking bowl, put oil then add onion,tomato and all veges you cut. And then add lentil. Keep for a while before add 5 cups of water..
- Keep in fire until cook then put in blender and blend it..
- Put up the soup fried arabic bread and parley before serve..
Homemade Lentil Soup that is light, hearty and healthy. Loaded with chunks of carrots, celery, lentils and spices, you can also add your favorite protein to this already delicious recipe. Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. Home » Recipes » Soups » Lentil Soup.