Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Lentil soup
Lentil soup. In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook and stir until onion is tender. Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix.
Pair lentils with your favorite vegetables to make this flavorful, hearty soup from Martha Stewart. There's no better way to warm up on a cold day than with a lentil soup. Add up to a cup more water if the lentil soup becomes too thick during cooking. You can have Lentil soup using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil soup
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 3 litre of Water.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s of 200-300 gr Mix of beans, red lentils, mung bean,.
- You need of Dried tomatoes, dried carrots.
Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat. This soup recipe was a long time coming! Over the years, I made some lackluster lentil soups that never saw the light of day on this website. No vegetarian food blog would be complete without a proper lentil soup, though, so I perfected one of my own.
Lentil soup instructions
- Put pieces of chicken meat into pot with cold water.
- Heat till the water starts boiling.
- Cut onions.
- Put onions on the frying pen with olive oil and mix beans, lentils, dried vegetables.
- Fry for several minutes, then put some salt.
- Put the fried into the pot with chicken.
- Boil for 40-45 minutes, then take the chicken out and cut into portion pieces.
- Boil vegetables for another 20 minutes, then put some laurel leafs and boil for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy your soup))).
Thick, flavorful lentil soup is budget-friendly and full of nutrients. Stir up a batch with one of Food Network's most-popular lentil soup recipes, and make it a favorite in your repertoire. Vegan Split Pea Soup I, Greek Lentil Soup (Fakes), Lentil and Sausage Soup, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Coconut Lentil Soup LENTIL SOUP. This is THE lentil soup I grew up with. My mother would make this for us at least once a week, and she would add anything to it: pork, chicken or beef.