Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker.
You can cook Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker
- It’s of Base Soup.
- You need 4 pcs of chicken thighs/full legs.
- You need of Onion, slice thin.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Additional Stuffing.
- Prepare of wood ear mushroom.
- You need of chinese white cabbage.
- It’s of sellery or cilantro.
- It’s of spring onion.
- You need of tomato.
Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker step by step
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]