How to Prepare Appetizing Potato soup
Potato soup. Chipotle Leek and Potato Soup "A delicious, smooth and spicy soup." – Buckwheat Queen. Most Made Today Perfect Potato Soup Potato soup.the way I love it! Simple, delicious, and warms your soul.
Remove bacon from pan, and set aside. Potato Soup Recipes Potatoes are a staple that can be spectacular. This collection of potato soup recipes shows off the best of the best, adding flair and flavor to any menu. You can have Potato soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato soup
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 quart of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
I got this potato soup recipe from my mother in law. We absolutely love it and it is very simple. You can, of course, decrease the cheese amount. I also add broccoli, carrots, corn, peas or any combination of those when I am in the mood.
Potato soup instructions
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water when soft rub through strainer.
- Scald milk add to potatoes.
- Melt butter add dry ingredients stir until well mixed stir into boiling soup cook 1 minute strain sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Soup always makes one of my favorite meals. Like our favorite vegetable soup and chicken and dumplings this is one of the soups that I grew up loving the most. Before there was such a thing as loading a potato soup with bacon, cheese, onions, my Grandmother Verdie made her potato soup very simply – with potatoes, milk, butter, and salt and pepper. The phrase loaded potato soup refers to the soup being 'loaded' up with all the toppings you would find on a baked potato. For example: bacon, cheese, sour cream and green onion.