Recipe: Yummy Tomato Eggdrop Soup
Tomato Eggdrop Soup. We have re-tested it, improved it, and updated it. Egg drop soup, possibly the most popular home style soup can be made with lots of various versions. If you have a pre-made chicken stock Successful tomato egg drop soup has a strong sweet and sour taste.
With very little seasoning required for my version of egg drop soup, tomato plays a very important role in enhancing the flavour of. Dinner Tonight: Tomato Egg Drop Soup Recipe. I have a huge soft spot for egg drop soup, specifically the Chinese-American version I first tasted as a kid. You can have Tomato Eggdrop Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Eggdrop Soup
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes; diced.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Cornstarch slurry.
- You need of Sesame oil (optional).
- You need of Cilantro (optional).
You know, the kind that's golden yellow with shards of cooked egg? This soup is always warm and comforting, with. A yummy soup of tomato with corn and egg. Ingredients for Tomato And Corn Eggdrop Soup Recipe.
Tomato Eggdrop Soup instructions
- Boil up some hot water..
- Throw in the tomatoes. Simmer until tomatoes break down..
- Add a scoop of salt, a few scoops of sugar, and a squirt of ketchup..
- Add in the cornstarch slurry until desired thickness..
- Scramble your egg in a separate bowl. Reduce heat to low and “drop” in..
- Sprinkle a dash of white pepper, a drop or two of sesame oil, and some cilantro. Adjust flavors as needed. Enjoy!.
Here is a recipe for making another eggdrop soup with pork & tomato + spicy ingredients. Good for rainy days or cold weather. Tomato Egg Drop Soup Recipe (or egg flower soup) with the prettiest egg flower ribbons and the most silky and smooth texture. This homemade Chinese egg drop soup with tomato is soothing and utterly comforting, especially on a cold day. Egg drop soup is an easy Chinese favorite and a delicious dinner starter.