Recipe: Yummy Sour vegetables soup
Sour vegetables soup. The sourness of the hot and sour soup comes from vinegar. The sour flavor helps keep this soup There are two options for serving this soup. Ladle the hot broth over the vegetables and let them.
How to make HOT AND SOUR VEGETABLE SOUP. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious! You can have Sour vegetables soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sour vegetables soup
- It’s 100 g of cabbage.
- It’s 100 g of soy beans sprout.
- Prepare 50 g of long beans.
- Prepare 1 of corn.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1000 ml of water.
- It’s of Spices :.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of small red onions.
- It’s 3 of large chilis.
- You need 1 of small chili.
- Prepare 1 of cundlenut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimpaste.
- You need to taste of Salt & Sugar.
- You need 2 sheets of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 cm of Galaga.
- Prepare 3 pcs of young tamarind.
Hot and sour soup as the name suggest is a spicy and tangy soup which is loaded with vegetables. The tang and spice comes from the sauces used to make this. It is perfect to sip on cold winder days. Hot and sour soup recipe with step by step photos.
Sour vegetables soup instructions
- Grinding all spices except galaga, tamarind and Bay leaf.
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Boil water, corn and spices till corn soft..
- Add all vegetables and cook till soft..
- Add tomato.. cook for 3 minute..
This is a spicy, sour and hot vegetable soup from the Indo Chinese cuisine. Come winters and we really look forward to having hot. From split pea to Thai coconut, these healthy recipes are sure to satisfy. This crockpot soup is more of a hearty and filling stew than just another vegetable soup. Vegetable Soup – This Vegetable Soup has become one of my most popular soup recipes and for good reason!