Recipe: Perfect Chinese Cabbage Soup
Chinese Cabbage Soup. Because it's easy to make and very tasty. I hope you like it and try it. Please subscribe to totikky tikky Youtube Channel.
Mix in ginger, cabbage, and carrots. Add the veggies to the strained stock and stir in the chili paste and soy sauce. Remove and discard the shiitake stems. You can have Chinese Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 bundle of Chinese Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- It’s 1 of medium size garlic.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
Thinly slice the caps, add them to the soup, and reheat until just boiling. At least two or three days a week, soup is my go-to lunch. Easy, versatile and nutritious, I love transforming pantry staples and fresh ingredients into a warm and comforting meal. If undercooked, the cabbage is quite hard with a "raw" vegetable taste; on the other hand, if overcooked, they start to taste mushy and sour which is not desirable as well.
Chinese Cabbage Soup step by step
- Slice the tomatoe, garlic and onion into standard saute size.
- Add 5mugs of water then wait until boil then put the white stem.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces.
- Separate the white stem to its leaf.
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomato together with the ground beef.
- Add 5mugs of water. Wait until it boils then put the white stems..
- If the white stems are cooked add the leaves. Then seasonings.
Place chicken breasts and broth in to a stockpot or Dutch oven. Hearty Northern Chinese style napa cabbage soup with tender meatballs and tofu, and it's loaded with winter vegetables. Napa cabbage soup is a dish my mom would serve for dinner almost every day during the winter. It takes no effort to make and it tastes really hearty. It has healing powers that warm your body and heart after a long, cold day.