How to Prepare Perfect Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup
Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup. Great recipe for Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup. See great recipes for Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup too! In a large saucepan, brown beef; drain.
The simmer does help meld the flavors together but it is still delicious without the hour or so of simmering. How to make an Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup. This Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup with potatoes is a total comfort meal. You can have Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- It’s 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced okra.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- Prepare 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of filé.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
It's a hamburger soup recipe that can be quickly made with ground beef, potatoes, seasonings, and veg-all vegetables. Brown ground beef and sausage in a frying pan, then drain well. Add all ingredients, except the macaroni, to a crock-pot. One hour before serving, turn setting to high and add macaroni.
Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup instructions
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
Simply brown the ground beef, then add the onions and celery and continue cooking until the veggies soften. I like this hamburger vegetable soup as is, but feel free to sprinkle your serving with cheese. This hamburger and vegetable soup recipe comes together in just one pot. Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, this hearty vegetable soup will be a dinner winner. Hamburger soup, vegetable soup, hangover soup, poor man's soup, bachelor's stew… just to name a few.