Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup
Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup. Feature： Chinese cabbage and cabbage contain protein, carotene, iron, calcium, phosphorus and potassium. They also contain vitamin B, vitamin C which provide nutrients to the brain and act as antioxidant to protect the brain from the damage of free radicals. Dried scallop is a kind of seafood.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter. Put the julienned ginger in a saucepan with cold water. Bring to a boil, then remove ginger and drain. You can cook Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup
- You need of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of Scallops.
- You need of Goji berries.
- Prepare of Anchovies.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 slices of young ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of stock powder.
Bring the fish stock to a boil with the ginger peels. Strain the ginger water into a clean pot. Add soy sauce, ginger strips, and scallions and bring. Pan sear the chinese cabbage in a non- stick pan till soft.
Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup instructions
- Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Prepare scallop soup based with 3 cups of water and add in stock powder, abalone sauce and boil for 5 minutes..
- Fry some anchovies until aroma and golden brown and add into the soup base and slow simmer for 10 minutes..
- Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while and sprinkle salt and sugar. Pour in soup with vege and goji berries and simmer for 5 minutes in low heat and serve..
Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while. This really is one of the most luxurious and delicate soups imaginable. It is very easy to prepare and cook, but perfect for a special occasion. Crisp, golden croutons are lovely sprinkled over the top of a bowl of hot or chilled soup.